A string of videos I posted on Instagram Stories, highlighting the changes I’ve seen in blood work from before keto to now (3 years later).
Part of the process of moving into the RV has been scanning all documents and images so that they take up less space in our life. I came across a stack of blood work from before I was keto to a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be fun to share the results with you.
The following video was created on Instagram Stories a couple of weeks ago. In it, it highlights the changes I’ve experienced since going keto July 2014. It’s so cool to see that my body continues to heal and adjust the longer I eat this way.
- Get Fat Fueled in The Keto Bundle. Use coupon code WELCOME10 for 10% off
- 6 months of keto update video
- 1 year of keto update video
Many of you have been asking…
- Where did you get your testing done? I went to my regular ol’ doctor’s office and requested a bundle of testing. Testing bundles vary from provider to provider. If you want a list of the specific tests that I recommend, check out chapter 8 in Fat Fueled
- What kind of blood test did you ask for? Total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL and LDL cholesterol, free T3 and T4, estradiol, and vitamin B12 are the tests mentioned in this video, but I was tested for oodles more than that— You can find the entire list in chapter 8 of Fat Fueled
- How do your test results translate to US values? If my test results are not in your preferred unit of measurement, this conversion tool should help you interpret things