Dairy-free ranch dressing.
Vegan, dairy-free ranch dressing.
Nut-free, vegan, dairy-free ranch dressing.
Oil-free, Nut-free, vegan, dairy-free ranch dressing.
Are you as jazzed about this recipe as I am?
I shared this bright, shiny, new recipe over on Sonia’s blog, The Healthy Foodie, earlier this week. Another bombastic recipe to add to the dairy-free recipes collection in the Done with Dairy Toolkit!
If you haven’t popped by Sonia’s space, I highly suggest that you do it now. Her recipes are loaded with good-for-you ingredients and many of them are grain-free, too.
To print, email or text this recipe, click here.
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons dehydrated onion
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos or Braggs aminos or gluten-free tamari
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon finely diced fresh parsley
- Add all ingredients but chives and parsley to the jug of your high powered blender and blend for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Transfer to a resealable jar, stir in chives and parsley. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Recipe should be good for 5-6 days if kept refrigerated.
My favorite feature of this recipe is the chia seeds. I’d never thought to use chia seeds to thicken a dressing before. It worked wonderfully.
Support Healthful Pursuit by sharing this recipe with a friend! Your support, shares, likes, and comments really help me to keep my business moving forward. The more you share, the more health tips, radical thought provoking blog posts, allergy celebrating recipes and virtual hugs I’m able to give out
So, once you’re done sharing this recipe with your world, I’d love to hear from you:
What condiment would you have a hard time living without?
How do you incorporate chia seeds, hemp seeds or flax seeds into your diet?
Let me know by leaving a comment!