- 1 1/2 cups uncontaminated rolled oats – don’t use instant!
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoon flax seed, ground
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2-3 tablespoon vanilla protein powder – see note
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract vanilla
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl and pour into dry ingredients. Stir to coat before dropping onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes being sure to stir halfway through to prevent burning.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
How much protein powder you add depends on how much you like your protein powder. I love my sprouted vanilla powder, so adding 2 tablespoon was no problem at all!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 225
- Calories from Fat: 121
- Total Fat: 13.4
- Saturated Fat: 4.7 g
- Sodium: 6 mg
- Carbs: 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.7 g
- Net Carbs: 14.9 g
- Sugars: 2.8 g
- Protein: 7.5 g