Cranberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch stevia
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups (300 grams) dry rice pasta
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup raw slivered almonds + more for garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley + more for garnish
- 1/4 cup green onions
- Cook pasta as per package instructions. Once cooked and strained, set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine all vinaigrette ingredients in small saucepan. Heat on medium-low heat until it boils, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes. Make sure to stir every 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Drop cooked pasta into a large serving bowl, top with remaining salad ingredients and pour vinaigrette over top.
- Stir to coat and serve immediately.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 285
- Calories from Fat: 106
- Total Fat: 11.8
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 82 mg
- Carbs: 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.2 g
- Net Carbs: 38.2 g
- Sugars: 1.5 g
- Protein: 4.7 g