- 1½ cup chickpea flour
- ¾ cup arrowroot starch/flour/powder
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoons freshly ground flax seed
- 4½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1½ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1½ teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- 1½ cup leftover whole berry cranberry sauce
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 tablespoons pure gluten-free vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with standard-sized muffin liners. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until incorporated.
- Divide muffin batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until tops are lightly cracked and golden and toothpick inserted comes out clean. I found that the toothpick held a bit of gumminess due to the cranberry but left to cool, they firmed up perfectly to the consistency of a real, gluten-packed muffin.
- Remove muffins from the pan and place on a cooling rack to cool.
- Muffins can be stored for a few days at room temperature. Keep in the fridge to prolong time, or freeze in an air-tight container for up to 3 months.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 306
- Calories from Fat: 95
- Total Fat: 10.5
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Sodium: 16 mg
- Carbs: 44 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.1 g
- Net Carbs: 35.9 g
- Sugars: 25 g
- Protein: 7.3 g