- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups filtered water
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Natural Vitality Osteo CALM, optional
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar or honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of your high-powered blender and blend on high for 2 minutes, until cashews are completely broken down.
- Transfer to a jug, cover, and chill overnight.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
If honey is used, recipe is no longer vegan. Milk can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days. Give it a good shake before serving.
If you do not have Natural Vitality Osteo CALM, feel free to add a powdered calcium supplement or probiotic.
Osteo CALM is not paleo (it contains xanthum gum) feel free to omit and use the suggestions above.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 257
- Calories from Fat: 156
- Total Fat: 17.3
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Carbs: 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.2 g
- Net Carbs: 22 g
- Sugars: 10.8 g
- Protein: 7.2 g