- 2 cups water
- ½ cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon xylitol or honey or coconut nectar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pure almond extract
- Add all ingredients to the jug of your high-powered blender and blend on high for 1 minute.
- You have the option to run the blended mixture through a nut milk bag if you want ultra-smooth milk or keep the pureed hemp seeds in the mixture for extra fiber.
- Makes 500mL. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To make nut-free: do not use almond extract
To keep vegan: do not use honey
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 122
- Calories from Fat: 84
- Total Fat: 9.3
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Carbs: 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
- Net Carbs: 3.7 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 7.3 g