- 1 can (398mL) full-fat coconut milk, chilled
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, alcohol-free preferred
- 170 grams fresh berries
- 90 grams chopped walnuts
- Add coconut milk, stevia and vanilla extract to the bowl of your stand mixer. Using the whisk attachment, whip for 30 seconds until well combined. Set aside.
- Mix berries and walnuts in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Spoon vanilla creme pudding into 4 separate jars, about 3 spoonfuls each. Then, divide half of the walnut mixture between the jars. Spoon a second layer of vanilla creme pudding over top, followed by the remaining walnut mixture.
- Option to top with a light sprinkle of ground cinnamon. Serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 399
- Calories from Fat: 337
- Total Fat: 37.5
- Saturated Fat: 22.1 g
- Sodium: 16 mg
- Carbs: 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.3 g
- Net Carbs: 7.8 g
- Sugars: 6.8 g
- Protein: 8 g