- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 24 slices roasted turkey breast deli meat (nitrate-free preferably)
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup (70 grams) shredded Mozzarella cheese (dairy, dairy-free, or lactose-free)
- 12 fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Drizzle a bit of oil in each of the twelve muffin tins and use your fingers to oil each tin well.
- Lay 2 slices of turkey at the bottom of each muffin tin, forming a cup-like shape inside the muffin tin.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of cheese, if using, on top of the meat, then a fresh oregano leaf.
- Crack an egg into each of the cups before sprinkling remaining cheese, thyme, and ground pepper overtop.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes (runny egg) or 12 minutes (soft egg).
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a plate and serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13
- Saturated Fat: 5.1 g
- Cholesterol: 200> mg
- Sodium: 600 mg
- Carbs: 2.9 g
- Protein: 18.8 g