- ½ teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 slices roasted turkey breast
- 2 eggs
- 25 grams Happy Days Dairies Mozzarella, cubed
- Fresh oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Freshly ground pepper and sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Divide the oil in half, oiling two cups of your favorite muffin pan.
- Lay 2 slices of turkey at the bottom of each muffin cup, forming a cup-like shape inside the muffin cup.
- Drop a couple of cubes of cheese into the bottom of the cup, then a couple of fresh leaves of oregano.
- Break the eggs, one at a time, in a small measuring cup. Then transfer to the turkey cup.
- Sprinkle each with remaining cheese, thyme, pepper and salt.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes (runny egg) or 12 minutes (soft egg).
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a plate and serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 171
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 200> mg
- Sodium: 600 mg
- Carbs: 2.9 g
- Protein: 18.8 g