- 1.5 lbs. mini white potatoes
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1/4 cup beef broth or vegetable broth (to keep vegan)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 English cucumber, skin removed and sliced into thin coins
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add potatoes and cook until fork tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain and allow potatoes to cool for 30 minutes.
- Slice potatoes in half and add to a large bowl. Stir in diced shallots.
- Pour broth over top, then oil, then vinegar. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Rotate gently to cover and top with sliced cucumber.
- Do not stir. Cover and refrigerate overnight, at least 12 hours, for the flavors to develop.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 116
- Calories from Fat: 23
- Total Fat: 2.5
- Sodium: 118 mg
- Carbs: 21 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Net Carbs: 18.3 g
- Sugars: 1.4 g
- Protein: 2.6 g