- 4 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash or kabocha squash
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 16 ounces cooked chicken breast, cubed
- Add broth to a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Add squash and herbs, reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook until squash is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until heated.
- Pour mixture into your food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 288
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5.6
- Cholesterol: 97> mg
- Sodium: 1218 mg
- Carbs: 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
- Net Carbs: 14.6 g
- Sugars: 3.8 g
- Protein: 42.7 g