- 1/4 cup sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 5 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper across both sides for easy lifting.
- Whisk dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the flour mixture and stir until all the lumps are gone.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, pushing the mixture to the sides so that it’s evenly spread across the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dough begins to crack and corners brown.
- Remove from the oven and slide the dough to a cutting board. Cut dough into desired cracker size.
- Place cut crackers on a cookie sheet [I used a pizza pan and it worked perfectly!] and place back in the oven.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes, flip and bake for another 4-6 minutes. Watch them closely so they don’t burn!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 24
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1.1
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Carbs: 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
- Net Carbs: 2.2 g
- Protein: 0.8 g