- 3 tablespoon rose buds – Make sure to use edible rose buds to avoid pesticides. You can find them at many health food or gourmet shops.
- 2 tablespoon honey or 5 drops liquid stevia
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups hot water
- Place all ingredients in a glass bowl, 1 liter mason jar, or glass pitcher. Allow to steep for 10 minutes
- Place a large bowl in the sink and strain the buds and lemon pieces out of the original bowl.
- Pour into glasses and serve
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To keep vegan, do not use honey.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 1
- Total Fat: 0.1
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Carbs: 34.8 g
- Sugars: 34.7 g
- Protein: 0.2 g