- 2 cups (475 ml) lite coconut milk, unsweetened OR 13.5 fl. oz (400 ml) full-fat coconut milk and ½ cup (120 ml) water
- Flesh from 1 small (85 grams) Hass avocado
- 1 scoop (2 tablespoons/25 g) Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 large egg yolk, optional
- 6 to 8 drops of liquid stevia or 2 teaspoons confectioners’-style erythritol
- Pinch of finely ground Himalayan rock salt, optional60.36
- Place all ingredients in the jug of a blender. Blend on low, slowing increasing blending speed until you reach high-speed. Stay at this speed for 30 seconds, until the ice crushes and the mixture becomes smooth.
- Transfer to glass and enjoy!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Store It: Air-tight container in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Make it egg-free: Replace the egg yolk with 1 tablespoon of nut or seed butter of your choice.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 663
- Calories from Fat: 543
- Total Fat: 60.3
- Cholesterol: 210> mg
- Sodium: 290 mg
- Carbs: 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.7 g
- Net Carbs: 10.2 g
- Sugars: 3.5 g
- Protein: 26.3 g