- 1 cup cubed and peeled butternut squash
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lb gluten-free spaghettini
- 140 grams goat feta cheese
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup packed fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Arrange squash in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bake for 20 minutes until the pieces are golden and cooked through. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- While the squash mixture is cooling, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions. Drain and reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
- Add pasta and remaining ingredients; including the pasta water, to a large bowl and toss until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste and enjoy!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 399
- Calories from Fat: 264
- Total Fat: 29.4
- Saturated Fat: 11.2 g
- Cholesterol: 37> mg
- Sodium: 126 mg
- Carbs: 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g
- Net Carbs: 17.8 g
- Sugars: 2.1 g
- Protein: 16.2 g