- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free pure vanilla extract
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 6 oz. fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- Combine lemon juice, coconut oil, sugar, and extract in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place peaches in a large bowl and pour the sugar mixture on top. Make sure all peaches are covered.
- Lay peach halves face down on prepared baking sheet with lots of sauce underneath.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until sauce begins to thicken and peaches are fork-tender.
- Serve in small ramekins with a sprinkle of fresh raspberries.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 61
- Calories from Fat: 18
- Total Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 184 mg
- Carbs: 11 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Net Carbs: 8.9 g
- Sugars: 8.7 g
- Protein: 0.8 g