- ¼ cup – ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk or full-fat coconut milk
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie puree
- 10-15 drops alcohol-free stevia or 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch grey sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325F and place sunflower seeds on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes until seeds are slightly browned.
- Transfer seeds to the bowl of your food processor or high-powered blender. Add oil, set on high and process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend, just until combined.
- Transfer to a mason jar and store in the fridge for up to 5 days. If you can’t get through the whole batch in that time, transfer some to cute silicon molds and freeze for pumpkin fat bombs! If you’re making fat bombs, it’ll be better to use full-fat coconut milk.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Sunflower Seeds: You could also use hemp seeds, sesame seeds or pecans.
Dairy-free Milk: Feel free to use any dairy-free milk you’d like to here. If you want the butter thick, start with ¼ cup milk. If you want it drippy and more dip-friendly, go upwards of ¾ cup. The butter in the photos is with ¼ cup but I found it to be too thick. I made a second batch with ¾ cup and it was drippy, perfect for dipping!
Maple Syrup: If maple syrup is used, recipe may be a bit too high in sugar for keto. You could also try xylitol.
Serving Size = about 1 tablespoon
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 84
- Calories from Fat: 66
- Total Fat: 7.4
- Saturated Fat: 2.9 g
- Sodium: 30 mg
- Carbs: 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g
- Sugars: 0.7 g
- Protein: 2.7 g