- 1 tablespoon raw almond butter
- 1 banana, mashed
- 10 fresh cherries, pits removed and diced
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon shelled flax seed
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance
- If your flax seed is not shelled, no worries! Place flax seed in a ziploc bag and place on your cutting board. Take a medium sized saucepan and hit the bag with the flat side of the pot. The shells should separate from the inner germ. Place the entire contents of the bag in a glass container.
- Combine remaining ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Seal container and keep in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy right from the fridge, or heat in the microwave for 45 seconds.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 355
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 15.6
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 56 mg
- Carbs: 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.1 g
- Net Carbs: 42.8 g
- Sugars: 14.4 g
- Protein: 8.6 g