- 1/2 banana, sliced and mashed
- 1/4 cup lite coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup mixed berries, fresh or frozen
To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass container, stir until incorporated, seal, and place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy right from the fridge, or heat in the microwave for 45 seconds.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 215
- Calories from Fat: 106
- Total Fat: 11.8
- Saturated Fat: 6.2 g
- Sodium: 18 mg
- Carbs: 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g
- Net Carbs: 21.8 g
- Sugars: 12.9 g
- Protein: 5.2 g