- 1 cup cooked white navy beans – see note
- 3 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon unpasteurized honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- cumin (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with cumin if desired.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Use whatever kind of beans you have on hand. Chickpeas, black beans, or even kidney beans would work well!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 89
- Calories from Fat: 3
- Total Fat: 0.4
- Sodium: 294 mg
- Carbs: 17 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.9 g
- Net Carbs: 12.1 g
- Sugars: 4.9 g
- Protein: 4.7 g