- 4 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 5 tablespoons protein powder
- 3 tablespoons Unflavored Natural Calm supplement – or an equal amount of protein powder
- ¼ cup ground or milled flax seed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 oz. dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 375F and line an baking sheet with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl with a hand or stand mixer.
- Whisk dry ingredients in a small bowl. Once incorporated, add to the wet mix and mix until smooth. Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes to thicken up.
- Scoop approximately ? cup at a time into your hand. Shape into a bar and place on prepared baking sheet. You can also shape the bars on the baking sheet, I found that was easiest.
- Bake bars for 22-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean, the bottoms of the bars or golden, and the tops are cracking slightly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the pan for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
- Once cooled completely, then drizzle with melted chocolate
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 189
- Calories from Fat: 61
- Total Fat: 6.8
- Saturated Fat: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 95> mg
- Sodium: 186 mg
- Carbs: 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.4 g
- Net Carbs: 14.3 g
- Sugars: 11.4 g
- Protein: 13.4 g