- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons water
Chocolate Protein Frosting
- Flesh from 1 avocado
- 1 medium banana
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- For the brownies, place all ingredients in the bowl of your food processor or high-powered blender. Pulse until combined. The consistency will be dough-like, smooth and hold together when pressed. Once complete, separate dough into 12-individual pieces. Roll into balls and flatten between palms. Place on a clean plate and set aside.
- For the frosting, add all ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Top each brownie piece with a generous helping of frosting with a spatula, piping bag or with your finger!
- For the mousse, place all ingredients in the jug of your high-powered blender and blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Add a generous dollop to the top of each brownie and dig in!
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 134
- Calories from Fat: 77
- Total Fat: 8.5
- Saturated Fat: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 27 mg
- Carbs: 10 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g
- Net Carbs: 7.6 g
- Sugars: 5 g
- Protein: 6.5 g