- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 3 tablespoon non-flavored hemp protein powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoon xylitol
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon natural gluten-free lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Drop mixture into an oiled 6oz. oven safe ramekin.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 25-28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 269
- Calories from Fat: 153
- Total Fat: 16.9
- Saturated Fat: 11.9 g
- Sodium: 102 mg
- Carbs: 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.4 g
- Net Carbs: 2.8 g
- Sugars: 0.9 g
- Protein: 21.2 g