- 4 cups shredded coleslaw mixture
- 2 cups shredded broccoli slaw mixture
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ green apple, finely sliced
- 1 roll Happy Days Dairies Lemon Pepper Soft Goat Cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- Freshly ground pepper and sea salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds, optional
- Add coleslaw mixture, broccoli slaw mixture, onions and apples to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Set aside.
- Add goat cheese, mayo, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and sea salt to the jug of your blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
- Option to top with a handful of toasted sunflower seeds.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 255
- Calories from Fat: 142
- Total Fat: 15.8
- Saturated Fat: 9.6 g
- Cholesterol: 40> mg
- Sodium: 204 mg
- Carbs: 16 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.3 g
- Net Carbs: 10.7 g
- Sugars: 7.1 g
- Protein: 14.8 g