- 9 oz (250 g) Italian style ham
- 4 1/2 oz. (125 g) prosciutto
- 5 1/2 oz (150 g) salami soppressata
- 5 1/2 oz (150 g) genoa salami
- 2 avocadoes (12 oz/340 g), peeled, pit removed, and sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced in half
- 2 leaves of iceberg lettuce or kale
- 8 toothpicks, optional
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) NOW Foods Elyndale Organics Avocado Oil, MCT Oil, Liquid Coconut Oil or Canola Oil
- 4 teaspoons juice from banana peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon grey sea salt
- pinch ground black pepper
- Place a slice of ham on a clean plate or cutting board. Layer a piece of prosciutto, followed by three or four pieces of salami, layering like a pyramid or making a square shape with the layers.
- Add a couple of slices of avocado, followed by a piece of green onion and a piece of iceberg to the far side of the meat stack.
- Roll the ingredients up like a California roll. Secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining meat and filling.
- Afterward, combine all sub sauce ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and serve alongside the low-carb sandwich.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
If you don’t want to make the sub sauce, no worries. You could add a scoop or two of bacon mayonnaise to the wraps before you add the filling.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Total Fat: 22
- Saturated Fat: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 66> mg
- Sodium: 1117 mg
- Carbs: 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.8 g
- Net Carbs: 2.5 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 18.6 g