- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar, brown sugar or 1/2 tablespoon unpasteurized honey
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Pinch agar agar, soy lecithin granules or gelatin
- Place all ingredients in the blender and process until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the fridge overnight.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To keep vegan, do not use honey or gelatin in the recipe.
If you don’t have coconut milk, you can use another non-dairy milk, like almond milk.
The agar agar, soy lecithin, or gelatin is to just thicken up the milk and make it a bit creamy as if you’re having a full fat milk. It’s not absolutely necessary, but is nice!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 364
- Calories from Fat: 262
- Total Fat: 29.1
- Saturated Fat: 25.7 g
- Sodium: 179 mg
- Carbs: 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.7 g
- Net Carbs: 16.9 g
- Sugars: 25.1 g
- Protein: 3.4 g