- ½ cup kombucha
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 drops stevia
- 1.5 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
- Robot silicon mold
- Add kombucha, lemon juice and stevia to a small saucepan and heat on low heat. You do not need to boil, only heat until the gelatin can be added and dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in gelatin. Be sure to do it slowly, or your gummies will be lumpy.
- Once gelatin is added, pour mixture into a mold of your choice and transfer to the fridge to cool for 2 hours.
- Once cooled, remove from mold and enjoy! Can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Makes 8 gummies, depending on the mold used.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Foam: if when you add the gelatin, it creates a foam, remove the foam before you pour the mixture into the mold.
Consistency: These gummies will remain firm at room temperature. You can pack in your lunch and have no issues with consistency!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 17
- Calories from Fat: 1
- Total Fat: 0.1
- Sodium: 6 mg
- Carbs: 2 g
- Sugars: 0.4 g
- Protein: 2.4 g