- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets (yield, 4 cups of florets)
- 150 gram goat cheese or Vegan Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, butter or extra-virgin coconut oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Fill a large saucepan with water. Cover and bring to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook for 6-7 minutes, or until soft.
- Drain well; do not let cool and pat cooked cauliflower very dry between several clean kitchen towels.
- In a bowl with an immersion blender, or in a food processor, puree the hot cauliflower with cheese and oil.
- Add in salt and freshly ground pepper and serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 282
- Calories from Fat: 183
- Total Fat: 20.4
- Saturated Fat: 10.1 g
- Cholesterol: 39> mg
- Sodium: 193 mg
- Carbs: 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.2 g
- Net Carbs: 6.7 g
- Sugars: 5.8 g
- Protein: 15.6 g