- 2 tablespoon unflavored hemp protein powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoon birch-sourced xylitol
- 2 tablespoon dairy-free chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine all ingredients but chocolate chips in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Drop mixture into a ~250mL (1 cup) oven safe ramekin. top with chocolate chips.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
If you have chocolate protein powder, replace the hemp protein and cocoa powder with 3 tablespoon protein powder.
Can be made vegan by removing egg white, replacing with 1 tablespoon freshly ground flax + 3 tablespoon warm water left to sit for 5 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder to the recipe. The cake will be very dense, will not rise as well, but is really good!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 298
- Calories from Fat: 175
- Total Fat: 19.4
- Saturated Fat: 14.7 g
- Sodium: 102 mg
- Carbs: 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g
- Net Carbs: 12 g
- Sugars: 8.5 g
- Protein: 14.6 g