- 1/2 cup shredded sweet potato
- 1/2 cup shredded baking potato
- 6 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Shred the potatoes, place in a tea towel, fold over and ring out the juices from the shredded pieces. Place in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir around with a spoon until everything is mixed together.
- Drop the nutritional yeast mixture into the shredded potatoes and stir to coat.
- Use immediately on pizza, casseroles or any recipe that calls for a topping or filling of shredded cheese. Must be baked in the oven for at least 20 minutes in at least 350F.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 122
- Calories from Fat: 39
- Total Fat: 4.3
- Saturated Fat: 3.1 g
- Sodium: 313 mg
- Carbs: 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.1 g
- Net Carbs: 10.2 g
- Sugars: 1.9 g
- Protein: 7.8 g