- 1 tablespoon full-fat coconut milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2-4 drops alcohol-free stevia
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 cup (8.5 oz) brewed coffee, tea, a fresh espresso/coffee mix or a fresh espresso/hot water mix
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 tablespoon Vital Proteins Collagen
- Brew coffee, add to the jug of your high-powered blender along with remaining ingredients and blend on high for 1 minute. Transfer to a cup, top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Versions: I like the first version because it develops the flavor a lot more.
Alcohol-free Ingredients: I use alcohol-free ingredients so that it doesn’t affect the taste.
Nutrition Information: based off using 1 tablespoon of MCT oil.
What is MCT oil? Learn about it here.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 197
- Calories from Fat: 154
- Total Fat: 17.1
- Saturated Fat: 16.8 g
- Sodium: 15 mg
- Carbs: 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g
- Net Carbs: 1.9 g
- Sugars: 0.8 g
- Protein: 6.5 g