- 16g, 1 full pack of Kanten Noodles
- 2 carrots, julienned
- ½ head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 handfuls mixed greens
- 1 batch of dairy-free creamy curry sauce
- Prepare Kanten Noodles by placing the two sheets of noodles in a large bowl. Lightly heat a couple of cups of water, a couple of degrees below boiling. Think: hot water that you can drink. Pour water over noodles and set aside while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. After about 5 minutes of soaking, strain and set aside in a large bowl to cool.
- Add carrots, cauliflower, bell pepper and cilantro to the bowl with the noodles. Set mixed greens on 2 separate servings plates as the “base” to your meal.
- Then prepare the Creamy Curry Sauce.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge to cool for a couple of hours. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Protein boost: I served this with a grilled steak on the side. Feel free to use anything here. If you’re low-carb, add an animal protein. If you’re vegan, try roasted chickpeas or tempeh.
Noodles: if you don’t have a couple of packs of Kanten Noodles in your pantry just yet, you could make this recipe with zucchini noodles.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 192
- Calories from Fat: 138
- Total Fat: 15.4
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 523 mg
- Carbs: 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 10.4 g
- Net Carbs: 7.3 g
- Sugars: 3.9 g
- Protein: 4.3 g