- 42 grams pork rinds, ground
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 10 drops liquid alcohol-free stevia
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons (32 grams) nut butter like 3-Way Love Butter, or homemade sunflower butter if you’re nut-free
- If you have a spice grinder, use it to grind the pork rinds. If you do not, add the rinds to a ziploc bag and crush with a can or rolling pin until it’s a fine powder. Pork rinds are pretty oily, so the flour will be wetter than “flour”. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs, coconut milk and stevia in a medium-sized bowl. Add in pork rind flour and ground cinnamon.
- Whisk to combine, until smooth. Set aside to thicken.
- Place a nonstick frying pan on the stove, set to medium-low heat. Add half the coconut oil and melt. Once melted, drop half of the batter into the pan, spreading it with the back of a spoon to shape.
- Cook 1-2 minutes per side, fry until browned.
- Transfer to a clean plate, add coconut oil to the pan, melt, and cook remaining batter. Top with nut butter and enjoy!
- Makes 2 pancakes, 1 serving.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 609
- Calories from Fat: 444
- Total Fat: 49.4
- Saturated Fat: 31.5 g
- Cholesterol: 387> mg
- Sodium: 948 mg
- Carbs: 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g
- Net Carbs: 3.3 g
- Sugars: 1.7 g
- Protein: 39.2 g