- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs: I used basil and thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix with your hands until combined.
- Shape into 8 meatballs and place on prepared pan about 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until internal temp is 165F.
- Remove from the oven and serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 139
- Calories from Fat: 62
- Total Fat: 6.9
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 42> mg
- Sodium: 399 mg
- Carbs: 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
- Net Carbs: 5.9 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 12.8 g