- 1 cup cashews, soaked for 4 hours
- 3 cups filtered water
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar or honey or 2 tablespoons of xylitol or 5 drops of alcohol-free stevia
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- To soak cashews: add to a glass container and cover with water. Cover the container and place in the fridge for 4 hours. Once complete, pour into a strainer and rinse well.
- Add all ingredients to the jug of your high-powered blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a glass container. Cover and chill for 4 hours.
- Makes approximately 3 cups, or 6 servings (1/2 cup per serving)
- Will keep for 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Honey: to keep vegan, use maple syrup or coconut nectar in this recipe.
Keto: to keep keto, use xylitol or alcohol-free stevia in this recipe.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 144
- Calories from Fat: 95
- Total Fat: 10.6
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Carbs: 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
- Net Carbs: 9.7 g
- Sugars: 4.1 g
- Protein: 3.5 g