- 1 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar, optional
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon + more for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375F and line an 9×9 pan with parchment paper across both sides for easy lifting.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. The consistency should be a bit thicker than pancake batter.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes [mine was perfect at 34 minutes] or until sides begin to brown and the top will be all cracked.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before lifting out of the pan and cutting with a sharp knife.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 377
- Calories from Fat: 118
- Total Fat: 13.1
- Saturated Fat: 8.6 g
- Sodium: 21 mg
- Carbs: 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 12 g
- Net Carbs: 43.8 g
- Sugars: 13.5 g
- Protein: 13 g