- 2 tablespoon non-flavored hemp protein powder or other protein powder – see note
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- 10 drops liquid stevia or 1/2 tablespoon honey or other sweetener
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Drop mixture into a ~250mL (1 cup) oven safe ramekin.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
If you have chocolate protein powder, replace the hemp protein and cocoa powder with 3 tablespoon protein powder.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 98
- Calories from Fat: 16
- Total Fat: 1.8
- Sodium: 102 mg
- Carbs: 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.8 g
- Net Carbs: 3.3 g
- Sugars: 2.1 g
- Protein: 14.6 g