- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Manitoba Harvest Pro Fiber
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder or carob powder
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seed
- 2 pinches of white stevia powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and stir until mixed. The dough should be pretty dense.
- Pick up about a 1/4 cup of dough in your hand and shape into a bar. Place the bar on the prepare cookie sheet and repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean [mine were perfect at 15 minutes].
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Hemp Protein: You can replace the hemp protein powder with a powder of your choice.
Stevia: If you don’t like stevia, you can replace it with 2 tablespoon coconut sugar.
Candida: If you are following a candida diet, use carob powder in this recipe.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 161
- Calories from Fat: 118
- Total Fat: 13.1
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 27> mg
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Carbs: 6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Net Carbs: 3.3 g
- Sugars: 1.1 g
- Protein: 8.5 g