- 2 – 4oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1 large crisp apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 sticks of celery (with leaves), sliced into 1/2-inch-thick pieces (leaves chopped)
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
Lemon Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup plain goat milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons honey
- zest from 1/2 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 6 romaine leaves, cleaned
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat. Place chicken breasts on prepared sheet, dust with salt and pepper, and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 180F. Once complete, set aside to cool.
- Spread the nuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 6-8 minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add salad ingredients – walnuts, apple, celery, and raisins. Toss to combine.
- Serve over top of a bed of romaine leaves.
- To enjoy, rip pieces of romaine off from bowl and fill with chicken salad for mini salad wraps with each bite!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 503
- Calories from Fat: 220
- Total Fat: 24.4
- Saturated Fat: 5.5 g
- Cholesterol: 113> mg
- Sodium: 171 mg
- Carbs: 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g
- Net Carbs: 28.5 g
- Sugars: 23.2 g
- Protein: 42.1 g