- 2/3 cup (100 grams) marcona almonds
- 1/4 cup (100 grams) pecan halves
- 3 tablespoons butter-infused coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons eggwhite protein powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground gray sea salt
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 to 6 drops stevia glycerite
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Place the almonds and pecans on a small baking sheet. Transfer to the preheated oven and roast for 10 to 15 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes, until nuts are lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients in the jug of your high-powered blender or bowl of your food processor. Add the roasted nuts, cover, and blend until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a 10 fl. oz (300 ml) jar or larger. Store in the pantry for up to 1 month or in the fridge for up to 3 months.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Marcona almonds: can be replaced with blanched almonds.
Butter-infused coconut oil: you could use any oil here, but the butter-infused is nice! If you can tolerate ghee or grass-fed butter, it would be delicious!
Eggwhite protein powder: you can use any of your favorite protein powders. Just be cognizant of the flavor they may add to the final dish.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 92
- Calories from Fat: 753
- Total Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 26 mg
- Carbs: 2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g
- Net Carbs: 0.7 g
- Sugars: .3 g
- Protein: 1.6 g