- 3 over-ripe bananas, broken into pieces
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk – I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 12 strawberries, hulled and halved
- ¼ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- ¼ section of a fresh pineapple, diced (yield ~1/3 cup)
- 10 cherries, halved with pits removed
- If using a popsicle mold that requires wooden sticks, soak in cool water for 5 minutes before using. I used these popsicle molds.
- Place banana pieces and milk in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass with a spout and set aside.
- Place strawberry halves in the blender and pulse just until broken down but not smooth. Place into a dish and set aside.
- Get to layering your popsicles! Begin with a tablespoon or so of banana puree, followed by 4-5 chocolate chips, divide the pulsed strawberries between molds, top with diced pineapple and press the pineapple down slightly so that it’s flat in the mold. Follow this by 2 cherry halves, then top with remaining banana puree.
- Tap the popsicle mold on the counter a couple of times to release bubbles throughout the mold. Top with additional banana puree if needed.
- Slide the soaked sticks into the prepared molds and stick in the freezer for at least 12 hours or better yet, overnight.
- To remove popsicles, run molds under hot water for a couple of seconds and wiggle out.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 75
- Calories from Fat: 26
- Total Fat: 2.8
- Saturated Fat: 2.2 g
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Carbs: 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Net Carbs: 11.1 g
- Sugars: 7.9 g
- Protein: 1 g