- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg white
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons goat milk
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 2 cup casserole dish or ramekin with a touch of butter or oil. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, or in a large bowl, cream together sugar, egg white and vanilla until well combined and creamy, about 2 minutes
- Add goat cheese, milk and flour and mix until incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries and mint.
- Drop mixture into prepared dish and bake in the preheated oven for 55-60 minutes, until top is golden
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 61
- Total Fat: 6.7
- Saturated Fat: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 20> mg
- Sodium: 73 mg
- Carbs: 8.4 g
- Sugars: 6.2 g
- Protein: 6.5 g