- 1 cup Enjoy Life crunchy rice
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup crushed almonds
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups (250g) dried apples, diced
- 3 tablespoon ground flax
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon all spice
- 1.5 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper. Set aside
- Combine crunchy rice, sunflower seeds, crushed almonds, raisins, apple, and flax in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium frying pan, add molasses, brown rice syrup, all spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground coves. Heat on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour sugar mix into large bowl and stir until everything is coated
- Push mixture into pan, making sure the mixture lays flat. Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge, cut into bars, and wrap each in saran wrap.
- Return to freezer. Will keep for up to 3 months.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 145
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6.6
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Carbs: 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3 g
- Net Carbs: 18.2 g
- Sugars: 13.3 g
- Protein: 3.3 g