- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/3 cup uncontaminated gluten-free oats
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of white stevia powder
- pinch of vanilla powder – vanilla extract would work too
To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass container, stir until incorporated, seal, and place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy right from the fridge, or heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 303
- Calories from Fat: 87
- Total Fat: 9.7
- Sodium: 185 mg
- Carbs: 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 17.3 g
- Net Carbs: 29.1 g
- Sugars: 19.1 g
- Protein: 9 g