- 2 granny smith apples, sliced with core removed
- 1 roll Happy Days Dairies Soft Okanagan Goat Cheese
- 20 almonds, crushed
- 8 pieces of candied ginger, chopped
- Place crushed almonds in a bowl.
- Coat half of the apple slice in goat cheese, then, press into crushed almonds.
- Set on a clean plate and repeat with remaining apple slices.
- When complete, top each slice with a couple of ginger pieces.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 74
- Total Fat: 8.2
- Saturated Fat: 4.7 g
- Cholesterol: 20> mg
- Sodium: 66 mg
- Carbs: 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Net Carbs: 6.6 g
- Sugars: 5.4 g
- Protein: 6.4 g