Beware the ketosis boogeyman, The Great Keto Flu! It’s really not that scary, as long as you know how to fight it. And fight it, we will. Five simple moves to put keto flu on its back for good.
“Ye who forgo carbohydrates shall suffer,” is what I imagine is written on the tomb of the slumbering keto flu boogeyman. I know you’ve come across this fact of the ketogenic life. It’s likely the first thing you ever heard about ketosis. For some, it’s the last – they get so scared that they never go the distance.
First of all, keto flu is a good sign. Secondly, it’s completely natural. And lastly, it is eminently beatable. With knowledge and a simple plan of action on your side, you’ll be able to stomp out the abject terror that The Great Keto Flu has come to herald.
If you’ve come to the keto flu crossing and turned back, if you’ve been getting your tuckus kicked by the beast for way longer than you should – this video will give you clear-cut moves to finally ascend victorious.
Part of overcoming keto flu is balancing electrolytes, which I talk about in length in today’s video. The easiest way to balance electrolytes on keto is with bone broth. Either make your own (or if you’re lazy like me) buy it! My favorite is Kettle & Fire. And, because we’re talking all about electrolytes today, Kettle & Fire put together a special offer for us! Get up to 28% off + free shipping on your first order of Kettle & Fire’s bone broth.
For video transcript PDF, scroll down.
Your Mini Guide & Transcript
A 5-10 page PDF with the transcript for this video, resources, and exclusive steps to taking your fat burning to the next level. Download to your device and access anytime.
Simply click the button above, enter your details, and the guide will be delivered to your inbox!
- Keto flu causes and symptoms
- Simple strategies to fight keto flu
- Further tips to beat a stubborn keto flu
- Get up to 28% off + free shipping on your first order of Kettle & Fire’s bone broth!
- Try Keto Lemonade (recipe below)
- Try Rocket Fuel Bone Broth (recipe below)
- Try Fat Bombs
- Pick up Perfect Keto exogenous ketones if keto flu is making life challenging (use code HEALTHFUL for a sweet discount!)
- Watch & Read: Keto Carb Up Tips
- Pick up The Keto Holiday Cookbook, 30 classic holiday recipes made keto, 4 dinner party menus with shopping lists, and so much more…
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel! It’s the Internet equivalent of a friendship bracelet.
- Check out my feature in New York Magazine’s The Strategist for Everything You Can Do to Prevent Keto Flu
Keto Lemonade and Rocket Fuel Bone Broth recipes from my paperback book, The Keto Diet.
How was your first experience with keto flu? Or, were you able to outsmart it? Share your tips with us in the comments!