- 6 cups fresh fruit of your choice, chopped – I used: strawberries, raspberries, green grapes, peaches, Mexican mangoes, pineapple, and cantaloupe
- 1.7 liters/quarts white rum
- 2 liters/2.1 quarts mineral water
- 1 grapefruit, juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered white stevia
- Mix alcohol and fruit in a large bowl or drink pitcher.
- Place in the fridge for 10-12 hours.
- Place a strainer over a large empty bowl. Strain the fruit out of the alcohol [reserve alcohol]. Place drenched fruit on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and place in the freezer for 3 hours. Return reserved rum to the fridge.
- Once frozen, combine rum and frozen fruit.
- Combine mineral water, grapefruit juice, and stevia and place in a sealed bottle.
- Distribute fruit mixture to pails, fish bowls, or glasses and top with grapefruit mineral water while serving.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 365
- Calories from Fat: 2
- Total Fat: 0.2
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Carbs: 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Net Carbs: 24.6 g
- Sugars: 0.6 g
- Protein: 1.6 g