- 1 1/4 cup finely ground blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup shredded goat milk white cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350F and set aside a large baking sheet.
- Combine almond flour, salt and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk until combined completely.
- Add eggs and oil, stir to combine.
- Fold in shredded cheddar and knead with your hands until combined well. Dough should roll into a ball easily.
- Place dough on a large sheet of parchment. Fold the parchment over like a book and roll the dough out 1/4-inch thick. Remove the top layer of parchment and transfer rolled out dough to the prepared baking sheet. Score the rolled dough with a knife into 1-inch squares and place baking sheet in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, remove from the oven, remove parchment and pull apart crackers. Lay them out onto the baking sheet and return back to the oven for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on the pan.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 118
- Calories from Fat: 86
- Total Fat: 9.6
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 18> mg
- Sodium: 125 mg
- Carbs: 31 g
- Dietary Fiber: 15 g
- Net Carbs: 16 g
- Protein: 4.9 g