- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1½ cups goat milk
- 200 grams cheddar goat cheese, shredded
- Begin by shredding the cheese. Once complete, set aside.
- Melt oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from heat and stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Return back to heat and reduce to low. Gradually add milk, stirring until well mixed. Stir constantly, until thickened and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Add shredded cheese and stir until smooth and well blended.
- Serve with pasta or vegetables.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 655
- Calories from Fat: 454
- Total Fat: 50.5
- Saturated Fat: 35.2 g
- Cholesterol: 120> mg
- Sodium: 987 mg
- Carbs: 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 16.9 g
- Sugars: 9.8 g
- Protein: 32.2 g