- 2 tablespoon white rum
- 3 tablespoon water (or more rum)
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pepita seeds
- 3 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread coconut out onto a baking sheet and toast for 2 minutes. Watch carefully to avoid burning it! Once toasted, set aside.
- Add all wet ingredients to the bowl of your food processor and process until smooth.
- Add ½ cup toasted coconut and all other dry ingredients to your food processor and pulse until combined but still chunky.
- Roll into balls and roll in reserved ½ cup toasted coconut.
- Place balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat and bake in 350F preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until golden.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 135
- Calories from Fat: 84
- Total Fat: 9.3
- Saturated Fat: 5.3 g
- Sodium: 57 mg
- Carbs: 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g
- Net Carbs: 7.9 g
- Sugars: 4.2 g
- Protein: 2.8 g